We invite you to read about and sample our hand-crafted wines.
The Tasting Room at Casa Rondeña Winery allows you the opportunity to sample the entire portfolio of our fine wines made on the winery premises. The Tasting Room staff is passionate and knowledgeable about wine, and strive to truly exemplify New Mexico hospitality.
In our Tasting Room, you can not only taste, but also purchase our award-winning wines, as well as browse through our gift shop filled with items from local artisans. Enjoy a stroll around the grounds and have a glass of wine on our patio to fully experience the winery.
Open to the public daily from 12 PM to 7 PM, no reservations are necessary to visit the Tasting Room. If you have a group of 8 guests or more, please call (505) 344-5911 to schedule your wine tasting. Picnics are allowed for Wine Club Members only. Find our more about our wine clubs when you visit!
Casa Rondeña Winery proudly presents these hand-crafted wines produced at the winery in the Village of Los Ranchos de Albuquerque:
• 2015 Viognier – A bright, floral white expressing strong notes of pear, apricot, and apple. Viognier is the perfect expression of the Southwestern high-desert growing region showing its rich mouth-feel and crispy acidity.
• 2015 Shining River – Refreshing and crisp, this dry blend of 85% Viognier and 15% Chenin Blanc features light acidity, notes of melon, and a bright floral character.
• 2012 1629 – A true Casa original: 48% dense, soft tannins of Cabernet Sauvignon, 34% deep, dark Syrah, and 18% spicy Tempranillo; blended and named in honor of the first vinifera plantings in North America, right here in New Mexico!
• 2014 Precious Land – A delicate blend of Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, and Cabernet Sauvignon, with hints of black cherry and spicy notes together with careful and quiet aging in French oak.
• 2013 Meritage – A classic Bordeaux-style blend of 50% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Franc, and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon is the most decorated dry wine in the region. Aged 24 months with hints of pepper and spice, black cherry, and bold tannins.
• 2014 Christina’s Rosé – A soft, crisp, refreshing blend of Riesling, Gewurztraminer, and Viognier with subtle sweetness that truly captures the spirit of summer!
• 2015 Serenade – This crisp, bright, off-dry blend of 83% Riesling and 17% Gewurztraminer presents strong notes of white peach and a hint of pineapple. This wine has 2.25% residual sugar.
• 2012 Animante – A deep, elegant and rich port-style wine with soft tannins, made from Cabernet Sauvignon and fortified with brandy. (18% alcohol)