Named for the year the first vines were smuggled into New Mexico by Franciscan monks, the 1629 Club at Casa Rondeña offers an exclusive atmosphere that is committed to providing members exceptional service in a relaxing atmosphere to unwind from life’s fast pace.
The Sandia Mountains create a stunning background as you stroll through the vineyard enjoying the grandeur of architecture or relax with a glass of wine by the pond. While enjoying a glass of wine you may want to indulge yourself with tapas and flatbread served on the 1629 Club patio. For a more intimate experience, the Grand Sala exudes Spanish charm with its art lined walls and gracious service. Our creative staff will delight your palate with delicious cuisine designed to complement our artisan wines.
We invite you to share the enchantment and tradition of Casa Rondeña’s Private 1629 Club. It is designed to give its members personal access to the most beautiful winery in the Southwest and some of the region’s finest wines.
Benefits of membership in the 1629 club include:
• 2 bottles of award-winning Casa Rondeña wine each month
• Complimentary tasting for two each time you visit the Tasting Room
• 20% off additional wine purchases and retail items
• Advance Purchases on New Release Wines
• Exclusive invitations to “Member Only” events including parties, musical performances, barrel tastings, dinners, and more!
• Access to the 1629 Club Estate House for table-side wine and menu service during hours of operation
• Available for corporate & business meetings and special occasions
1629 Club seasonal hours of operation:
Thursday: 4:00pm till 9:00pm
Friday: 4:00pm till 9:00pm
Saturday: 4:00pm till 6:00pm wine service, Supper Club by reservation only 6-8:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm till 9:00pm