We invite you to share the enchantment and tradition of Casa Rondeña’s 1629 Private Club. It is designed to give its members personal access to the most beautiful winery in the Southwest and some of the region’s finest wines. Our amazing 1629 Club Restaurant will delight your palate with delicious cuisine designed to complement our artisanal wines.
Named for the year the first vines were smuggled into New Mexico by Franciscan monks, the 1629 Club at Casa Rondeña offers an exclusive atmosphere that is committed to providing members exceptional service in a relaxing atmosphere to unwind from life’s fast pace.
The Sandia Mountains create a stunning background as you stroll through the vineyard, enjoy the grandeur of architecture or relax with a glass of wine by the pond. While enjoying a glass of wine you may want to indulge yourself with Tapas served on the patio. For a more intimate experience, the Grand Sala exudes Spanish charm with its art lined walls and gracious service.
Benefits of membership in the 1629 club include:
• 2 bottles of award-winning Casa Rondeña wine each month
• Complimentary tasting for two each time you visit the Tasting Room
• 20% off additional purchases in the Tasting Room & winery gift shop
• Advance purchases on New Release Wines
• Exclusive invitations to “Member Only” events including:
Dinners and Much More!
• Access to the 1629 Club Estate House for tableside wine and tapas service during hours of operation
• Available for Corporate & Business Meetings
1629 Club seasonal hours of operation:
Thursday: 4:00pm until 10:00pm
Friday: 4:00pm until 10:00pm
Saturday: 4:00pm until 10:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm until 10:00pm
Call us at 505-400-7525
*Note: Full dinner service is from 4-8pm, and from 8-10pm we will be serving brick-oven pizzas and wine ONLY.
Call us at 505-400-7525 for Reservations!