Open to the public daily from 12pm – 7pm!
No reservations are necessary to visit the Tasting Room.
Tastings are $10 per person.
The Tasting Room at Casa Rondeña Winery allows you the opportunity to sample the entire portfolio of our fine wines made on the winery premises. The Tasting Room staff is passionate and knowledgeable about wine, and strive to truly exemplify New Mexico hospitality.
In our Tasting Room, you can not only taste, but also purchase our award-winning wines, as well as browse through our gift shop filled with items from local artisans. Enjoy a stroll around the grounds and have a glass of wine on our patio to fully experience the winery.
Cheese boards, crackers, goat milk cheese spreads and chocolates are available for purchase in the tasting room.
If you have a group of 10 guests or more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (505) 344-5911 to schedule your wine tasting. Picnics are allowed for Wine Club Members only. Find out more about our Wine Clubs when you visit, or read more about them on this page!
We invite you to read about and sample our hand-crafted wines.
Casa Rondeña Winery proudly presents these locally hand-crafted wines produced at the winery in the Village of Los Ranchos de Albuquerque in New Mexico:
• 2017 Viognier – Viognier is a grape shrouded in legend and mystery. With an origin unknown, ancient tales speak of an incredible journey in which the Romans brought this varietal into the Rhone region as early as 281 AD. We celebrate this history and bring you our 2017 Viognier. This wine features a hauntingly beautiful nose of honey, luscious tropical fruit, and ripe peaches that gently whispers the secrets of its past. The finish is delicate, yet powerful as it teases you and softly flirts with perfection.
• 2017 Shining River – Refreshing and crisp, this bodacious dry blend of Viognier and Pinot Grigio features light acidity and a bright floral character with notes of citrus and melon. Perfect for sharing on a warm summer day!
• 2016 Merlot Rosé – A dry, aromatic wonder made from 100% Merlot that celebrates French history while maintaining our signature Casa Rondeña style. The nose brings forth powerful notes of strawberry, and watermelon that is sure to tickle the senses. We created this rose to celebrate love, and honor romance in its purest form.
• 2014 Meritage – This beautiful, robust, Bordeaux style blend has helped cement Casa Rondeña as one of the most award-winning wineries in the region. Soft, elegant aromas of dark cherry, and tobacco will dance around your palette as you enjoy this French oak-aged classic. Comprised of 40% Merlot, 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, and 20% Cabernet Franc.
• 2013 Meritage – The biggest, most robust Meritage blend Casa Rondeña has ever created! This wonderful vintage of our classic French-style blend was saved and aged an extra two years to allow the fruit to reach its full potential. Our 2013 Meritage is the most honest and true expression of a French Bordeaux made in New Mexico.
• 2014 1629 – A wine steeped in history, blended and named to honor the first vinifera plantings in North America which were right here in New Mexico!! Vintner John Calvin has proven himself as this appellation’s greatest guardian of traditional winemaking with this beautiful blend of Tempranillo, Syrah, and Cabernet Sauvignon. Abundant silky tannins glide across your palette accompanied by a robust spice, and dark fruit that crescendos into a delicate finish that doesn’t quit.
• 2014 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon – Cabernet Sauvignon makes its triumphant return to Casa Rondeña with this full-bodied Bordeaux varietal. We only produce 18 barrels of this dry, rich, and robust wine.
• 2016 La Copine – La Copine is a wondrous blend of Merlot and Viognier that celebrates the ones we love. An incredibly sexy nose of smoke, and dark fruit is followed by an expansive, yet joyfully sumptuous texture. This spectacular red wine features beautifully integrated tannins and a soft acidity that must be tasted to be believed.
• 2016 Serenade – A welcomingly familiar, yet uniquely diverse blend of Riesling and Gewurztraminer. Notes of peach and pineapple hug your palette and wrap you up in a blanket of safety and vulnerability akin to a lovers warm embrace. This wine is %2.25 residual sugar.
• 2014 Animante – A deep, rich, tantalizing, robust, decadent port-style wine that pairs beautifully with rich desserts such as chocolate. We have a deep regard for Port wines and the history that surrounds them and we bring you this extremely special, and limited offering to complete any holiday celebration.