During the current public health emergency shutdown, our Tasting Room hours are 12pm-5:30pm. We are open daily to buy wine and gift ship items to-go. Our 1629 Club is also offering Take-Out from 3-7pm Thursday-Sunday. To place a food to-go order call 505-400-7525. To-Go food orders are to be picked up at the 1629 club at the back of our property. The gate will be open to allow you to drive straight back to the Club to pick up your order. You can order wine to-go at the tasting room any day between 12:00 and 5:30pm, or you can also add wine to-go with your food order. Wine Club Membership bottles may ONLY be picked up at the tasting room. We are also offering home delivery for wine and gift shop orders of $100 or more! All wine deliveries must be signed for by an adult over the age of 21.
If you have any questions feel free to call us at 505-344-5911
All information below is only relevant when the COVID restrictions are lifted, please see our F.A.Q. for our policies under COVID restrictions.
Open to the public daily from 12pm – 7pm!
No reservations are necessary to visit the Tasting Room.
Tastings are $10 per person.
The Tasting Room at Casa Rondeña Winery allows you the opportunity to sample the entire portfolio of our fine wines made on the winery premises. The Tasting Room staff are passionate and knowledgeable about wine, and strive to truly exemplify New Mexico hospitality.
In our Tasting Room, you can not only taste, but also purchase our award-winning wines, as well as browse through our gift shop filled with items from local artisans. Enjoy a stroll around the grounds and have a glass of wine on our patio to fully experience the winery.
Cheese boards, crackers and chocolates are available for purchase in the tasting room.
If you have a group of 10 guests or more, please email email@example.com, or call (505) 344-5911 to schedule your wine tasting. Picnics are allowed for Wine Club Members only. Find out more about our Wine Clubs when you visit, or read more about them on this page!
We invite you to read about and sample our hand-crafted wines.
Casa Rondeña Winery proudly presents these locally hand-crafted wines produced at the winery in the Village of Los Ranchos de Albuquerque in New Mexico:
• 2018 Viognier – Viognier is a grape shrouded in legend and mystery. With an origin unknown, ancient tales speak of an incredible journey in which the Romans brought this varietal into the Rhone region as early as 281 AD. This wine features a hauntingly beautiful nose of honey, luscious tropical fruit, and ripe peaches that gently whispers the secrets of its past.
• 2019 Merlot Rose – A beloved French classic. Like a delicate flower, this wine will open up and bloom inside your mouth with its powerful watermelon and cherry complexities.
• 2019 Serenade – This off-dry blend of Riesling and Viognier is a soft and subtle wine with gently lingering notes of apricot and pineapple. 2.25% residual sugar.
• 2017 Killian’s Red – A wise man once said ‘A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he is meant to be’. Named for the winemaker’s grandson, this wine celebrates the powerful bond between a man and his kin; a bond that runs so deep as to give life purpose and meaning. This wine can be served slightly chilled to enhance the powerful berry notes.
• 2017 Cabernet Franc – It has been a quarter century since Casa Rondeña produced its first Cabernet Franc. Along the way, we’ve learned a few things. Earth tones, briarwood, dark fruit, forest floor, high desert sun.
• 2018 Meritage – Old world in style; a beloved French classic. Bordeaux blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc.
• 2017 1629 – A wine steeped in history, blended and named to honor the first vinifera plantings in North America which were right here in our beautiful state! Tempranillo, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon join together to create a rich and full bodied wine which is bursting with character. Notes of plum and dark berries.
• 2017 Syrah – This opulent wine is full bodied and aged for twenty months in the finest French oak barrels. Soft tannins, rich, earthy and luscious, the way Syrah is meant to be.
• 2016 Animante – Aged in French and American oak, this is a graceful and decadent port-style wine with notes of chocolate and rich plum.