Open to the public daily from 12pm – 7pm.
No reservations are necessary to visit the Tasting Room.
Tasting Flights are $12 each, and are set by the Tasting Room staff based on inventory.
The Tasting Room at Casa Rondeña Winery allows you the opportunity to sample a flight of of our fine wines made on the winery premises. The Tasting Room staff are passionate and knowledgeable about wine, and strive to truly exemplify New Mexico hospitality.
In our Tasting Room, you can also purchase our award-winning wines, as well as browse through our gift shop filled with items from local artisans. Enjoy a stroll around the grounds and have a glass of wine on our patio to fully experience the winery.
Cheese plates, crackers and chocolates are available for purchase in the tasting room.
We are not currently scheduling private tastings for large groups, or accepting any reservations, but if you do have a group of 10 guests or more coming for a regular tasting flight, please email email@example.com, or call (505) 344-5911 to give us a heads up so we can be as prepared as possible. This does not confirm any actual reservation or guaranteed seating.
Find out more about our Wine Clubs when you visit, or read more about them on this page!
We invite you to read about and sample our hand-crafted wines.
Please see our F.A.Q. for our policies and any changes under current COVID restrictions.
Last updated: July, 2022
Casa Rondeña Winery proudly presents these locally hand-crafted wines produced at the winery in the Village of Los Ranchos de Albuquerque in New Mexico:
• Rondeña Sparkling Wine – This limited-edition sparkling wine is full-bodied, fruity and dry with elegant notes of pear, apple, and dried fig.
• 2021 Serenade – A long-time Rondeña favorite. Off-dry, with mineral notes of apricot.
Riesling 69% – Gewürtztraminer 31%, Alc. 12.5%
• 2021 Shining River – Dry, crisp, clean. Ripe melon, honeysuckle, passion fruit. The Rio Grande under the bright sun of New Mexico – our home, and the reason for being here. Vintner’s favorite.
Riesling 56% – Chenin Blanc 40% – Gewürtztraminer 4%, Alc. 12%
• 2021 Viognier – Viognier is a grape shrouded in legend and mystery. With an origin unknown, ancient tales speak of an incredible journey in which the Romans brought this varietal into the Rhone region as early as 281 AD. Our latest vintage if this white wine features bright and delicious notes of melon and tropical fruit; pineapple, banana and guava. Off-dry and refreshing, pair it with a sunny day and light fare.
• 2021 Merlot Rosé – Our Rosé is made in the proper classic rosé style by allowing the skins to remain on our merlot grapes for only a few hours after destemming. It is dry, fruity and refreshing. While supplies last.
• 2019 La Copine – A light, gentle, low-tannin table wine. La Copine reminds us of our feminine nature and our lightness of being. Beaujolais in style, great chilled on a sunny afternoon or by fireside amongst the rustling leaves.
OUR RESERVE LIST
• 2018 Cabernet Franc – Earth tones of briarwood, forest floor and high desert sun, this vintage is medium-bodied with a dark cherry finish, with subtle notes of green pepper and tobacco.
• 2018 1629 – A wine steeped in history, blended and named to honor the first vinifera plantings in North America which were right here in our beautiful state! Tempranillo, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon join together to create a rich and full bodied wine which is bursting with character. Notes of plum and dark berries.
Coming this Summer
2019 Meritage | 2019 Syrah | 2016 Animante