Open to the public daily from 12pm – 7pm!
No reservations are necessary to visit the Tasting Room.
Tastings are $10 per person.
The Tasting Room at Casa Rondeña Winery allows you the opportunity to sample the entire portfolio of our fine wines made on the winery premises. The Tasting Room staff is passionate and knowledgeable about wine, and strive to truly exemplify New Mexico hospitality.
In our Tasting Room, you can not only taste, but also purchase our award-winning wines, as well as browse through our gift shop filled with items from local artisans. Enjoy a stroll around the grounds and have a glass of wine on our patio to fully experience the winery.
Cheese boards, crackers, goat milk cheese spreads and chocolates are available for purchase in the tasting room.
If you have a group of 10 guests or more, please email email@example.com, or call (505) 344-5911 to schedule your wine tasting. Picnics are allowed for Wine Club Members only. Find out more about our Wine Clubs when you visit, or read more about them on this page!
We invite you to read about and sample our hand-crafted wines.
Casa Rondeña Winery proudly presents these locally hand-crafted wines produced at the winery in the Village of Los Ranchos de Albuquerque in New Mexico:
• 2017 Viognier – Viognier is a grape shrouded in legend and mystery. With an origin unknown, ancient tales speak of an incredible journey in which the Romans brought this varietal into the Rhone region as early as 281 AD. We celebrate this history and bring you our 2017 Viognier. This wine features a hauntingly beautiful nose of honey, luscious tropical fruit, and ripe peaches that gently whispers the secrets of its past. The finish is delicate, yet powerful as it teases you and softly flirts with perfection.
• 2014 1629 – A wine steeped in history, blended and named to honor the first vinifera plantings in North America which were right here in New Mexico!! Vintner John Calvin has proven himself as this appellation’s greatest guardian of traditional winemaking with this beautiful blend of Tempranillo, Syrah, and Cabernet Sauvignon. Abundant silky tannins glide across your palette accompanied by a robust spice, and dark fruit that crescendos into a delicate finish that doesn’t quit.
• 2016 La Copine – La Copine is a wondrous blend of Merlot and Viognier that celebrates the ones we love. An incredibly sexy nose of smoke, and dark fruit is followed by an expansive, yet joyfully sumptuous texture. This spectacular red wine features beautifully integrated tannins and a soft acidity that must be tasted to be believed.
• 2016 Serenade – A welcomingly familiar, yet uniquely diverse blend of Riesling and Gewurztraminer. Notes of peach and pineapple hug your palette and wrap you up in a blanket of safety and vulnerability akin to a lovers warm embrace. This wine is %2.25 residual sugar.
• 2014 Animante – A deep, rich, tantalizing, robust, decadent port-style wine that pairs beautifully with rich desserts such as chocolate. We have a deep regard for Port wines and the history that surrounds them and we bring you this extremely special, and limited offering to complete any holiday celebration.
• 2015 Cabernet Franc – One of the five noble varietals of the Bordeaux region, a grape that is as unique as it is historically significant. This varietal first gained popularity during the 1600s as it became common in the Loire valley, but its true origin can be traced back to before the time of our Lord Jesus. Cabernet Franc is a parent, as its given birth to some of the most notable French offerings we have today, and like a parent, its proud of its children, but confident in its own individuality. Vintner John Calvin gave birth to Cabernet Franc in New Mexico in 1995 when it found its home at Casa Ronde a. Terrifically concentrated and multi-dimensional, this medium-bodied red wine brings forth notes of violets and earth that will grow and become empowered for many years to come. The finish is soft and deliberate, but deceiving as it clings on for nearly 15 seconds of palatable pleasure that you will wish lasted forever.