Open to the public daily from 12pm – 7pm!
No reservations are necessary to visit the Tasting Room.
Tastings are $10 per person.
The Tasting Room at Casa Rondeña Winery allows you the opportunity to sample the entire portfolio of our fine wines made on the winery premises. The Tasting Room staff are passionate and knowledgeable about wine, and strive to truly exemplify New Mexico hospitality.
In our Tasting Room, you can not only taste, but also purchase our award-winning wines, as well as browse through our gift shop filled with items from local artisans. Enjoy a stroll around the grounds and have a glass of wine on our patio to fully experience the winery.
Cheese boards, crackers and chocolates are available for purchase in the tasting room.
If you have a group of 10 guests or more, please email email@example.com, or call (505) 344-5911 to schedule your wine tasting. Picnics are allowed for Wine Club Members only. Find out more about our Wine Clubs when you visit, or read more about them on this page!
We invite you to read about and sample our hand-crafted wines.
Casa Rondeña Winery proudly presents these locally hand-crafted wines produced at the winery in the Village of Los Ranchos de Albuquerque in New Mexico:
• 2018 Viognier – Viognier is a grape shrouded in legend and mystery. With an origin unknown, ancient tales speak of an incredible journey in which the Romans brought this varietal into the Rhone region as early as 281 AD. This wine features a hauntingly beautiful nose of honey, luscious tropical fruit, and ripe peaches that gently whispers the secrets of its past.
• 2018 Merlot Rose – A beloved French classic. Like a delicate flower, this wine will open up and bloom inside your mouth with its powerful watermelon and cherry complexities.
• 2016 Cabernet Franc – One of the five noble varietals of the Bordeaux region, a grape that is as unique as it is historically significant. This varietal first gained popularity during the 1600s as it became common in the Loire valley. Cabernet Franc is a parent, as its given birth to some of the most notable French offerings we have today, and like a parent, it is proud of its children, but confident in its own individuality. Vintner John Calvin gave birth to Cabernet Franc in New Mexico in 1995 when it found its home at Casa Rondeña. Terrifically concentrated and multi-dimensional, this medium-bodied red wine brings forth notes of violets and earth, with a finish that is soft and deliberate.
• 2016 1629 – A wine steeped in history, blended and named to honor the first vinifera plantings in North America which were right here in our beautiful state! Tempranillo, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon join together to create a rich and full bodied wine which is bursting with character. Notes of plum and dark berries.
• 2016 Syrah (reserve) – This supple and opulent dark-red varietal is full bodied with a sweet, soft luxuriance. The fragile tannin and dynamic fruit will make you want to cherish every sip.
• 2016 Animante – Aged in French and American oak. A deep, rich, tantalizing, robust, decadent port-style wine that pairs beautifully with rich desserts such as chocolate. We have a deep regard for Port wines and the history that surrounds them and we bring you this extremely special, and limited offering to complete any holiday celebration.