Please see our F.A.Q. for our policies and any changes under current COVID restrictions.
Open to the public daily from 12pm – 7pm!
No reservations are necessary to visit the Tasting Room.
Tasting Flights are $12 each, and are set by the Tasting Room staff based on inventory.
The Tasting Room at Casa Rondeña Winery allows you the opportunity to sample a flight of of our fine wines made on the winery premises. The Tasting Room staff are passionate and knowledgeable about wine, and strive to truly exemplify New Mexico hospitality.
In our Tasting Room, you can also purchase our award-winning wines, as well as browse through our gift shop filled with items from local artisans. Enjoy a stroll around the grounds and have a glass of wine on our patio to fully experience the winery.
Cheese plates, crackers and chocolates are available for purchase in the tasting room.
We are not currently scheduling private tastings for large groups, or accepting any reservations, but if you do have a group of 10 guests or more coming for a regular tasting flight, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (505) 344-5911 to give us a heads up so we can be as prepared as possible.
Find out more about our Wine Clubs when you visit, or read more about them on this page!
We invite you to read about and sample our hand-crafted wines.
Casa Rondeña Winery proudly presents these locally hand-crafted wines produced at the winery in the Village of Los Ranchos de Albuquerque in New Mexico:
Last updated: January, 2022
• Rondeña Sparkling Wine – This limited-edition sparkling wine is full-bodied, fruity and dry with elegant notes of pear, apple, and dried fig.
• 2020 Viognier – Viognier is a grape shrouded in legend and mystery. With an origin unknown, ancient tales speak of an incredible journey in which the Romans brought this varietal into the Rhone region as early as 281 AD. Our latest vintage if this white wine features bright and delicious notes of melon and tropical fruit; pineapple, banana and guava. Off-dry and refreshing, pair it with a sunny day and light fare.
• 2019 Serenade – This off-dry blend of Riesling and Viognier is a soft and subtle wine with gently lingering notes of apricot and pineapple. 2.25% residual sugar.
• 2019 La Copine – A light, gentle, low-tannin table wine. La Copine reminds us of our feminine nature and our lightness of being. Beaujolais in style, great chilled on a sunny afternoon or by fireside amongst the rustling leaves.
• 2018 Cabernet Franc – Recently bottled, launching soon!
• 2018 Meritage – Bordeaux-style blend of Cabernet Franc, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. Slightly pungent and earthy, it delivers a wide range of red fruit, boysenberry, and spice, with silky tannins and jam, as well as darker fruits in the finish. Old world in style; a beloved French classic.
• 2018 1629 – A wine steeped in history, blended and named to honor the first vinifera plantings in North America which were right here in our beautiful state! Tempranillo, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon join together to create a rich and full bodied wine which is bursting with character. Notes of plum and dark berries.
• 2018 Syrah – The way Syrah is meant to be. This opulent wine is full bodied and aged for twenty months in the finest French oak barrels. Bright tannins and lush red fruit flavors, it is some of the most exquisite wine that the New Mexican soil can yield. Pair with red meat or enjoy this wine for the sake of it.
• 2016 Animante – Aged in French and American oak, this is a graceful and decadent port-style wine with notes of plum, brown sugar, and rich cherry will leave you sated and satisfied with its luxurious finish. Pairs wonderfully with our chocolate sauce. Now in a new 375 ml bottle.