Please see our F.A.Q. for our policies and any changes under current COVID restrictions.
Open to the public daily from 12pm – 7pm!
No reservations are necessary to visit the Tasting Room.
Tastings are $12 per person.
The Tasting Room at Casa Rondeña Winery allows you the opportunity to sample the most popular of our fine wines made on the winery premises. The Tasting Room staff are passionate and knowledgeable about wine, and strive to truly exemplify New Mexico hospitality.
In our Tasting Room, you can not only taste, but also purchase our award-winning wines, as well as browse through our gift shop filled with items from local artisans. Enjoy a stroll around the grounds and have a glass of wine on our patio to fully experience the winery.
Cheese plates, crackers and chocolates are available for purchase in the tasting room.
We are not currently scheduling private tastings for large groups, or accepting any reservations, but if you do have a group of 10 guests or more coming for a regular tasting, please email email@example.com, or call (505) 344-5911 to give us a heads up so we can be as prepared as possible.
Picnics are allowed for Wine Club Members only. Find out more about our Wine Clubs when you visit, or read more about them on this page!
We invite you to read about and sample our hand-crafted wines.
Casa Rondeña Winery proudly presents these locally hand-crafted wines produced at the winery in the Village of Los Ranchos de Albuquerque in New Mexico:
• 2019 Viognier – Viognier is a grape shrouded in legend and mystery. With an origin unknown, ancient tales speak of an incredible journey in which the Romans brought this varietal into the Rhone region as early as 281 AD. This wine features a hauntingly beautiful nose of honey, luscious tropical fruit, and ripe peaches that gently whispers the secrets of its past.
• 2019 Merlot Rose – A beloved French classic. Like a delicate flower, this wine will open up and bloom inside your mouth with its powerful watermelon and cherry complexities.
• 2019 Serenade – This off-dry blend of Riesling and Viognier is a soft and subtle wine with gently lingering notes of apricot and pineapple. 2.25% residual sugar.
• 2019 La Copine – This soft and fruity table red is made with Merlot, and just a hint of Viognier. Drinking slightly chilled enhances its powerful red berry notes. Beaujolais in style, this wine reminds us of our feminine nature and lightness of being. Perfect for a hot summer day, or to sip by the fireside.
• 2017 Cabernet Franc – It has been a quarter century since Casa Rondeña produced its first Cabernet Franc. Along the way, we’ve learned a few things. Earth tones, briarwood, dark fruit, forest floor, high desert sun.
• 2018 Meritage – Old world in style; a beloved French classic. Bordeaux blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc.
• 2018 1629 – A wine steeped in history, blended and named to honor the first vinifera plantings in North America which were right here in our beautiful state! Tempranillo, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon join together to create a rich and full bodied wine which is bursting with character. Notes of plum and dark berries.
• 2017 Syrah – This opulent wine is full bodied and aged for twenty months in the finest French oak barrels. Soft tannins, rich, earthy and luscious, the way Syrah is meant to be.
• 2016 Animante – Aged in French and American oak, this is a graceful and decadent port-style wine with notes of chocolate and rich plum.