- This event has passed.
1629 Release Party
March 13, 2021
Forget the gold, wine is at the end of our rainbow! Celebrate the release of our flagship wine with us!
The 2018 1629 will be officially released to the public on Saturday, March 13th!
In the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day, we will be celebrating all week long with THREE fun-filled days of food, LIVE MUSIC, and wine!
Wine Club members will receive 25% off case purchases (including 1629) for ONE DAY ONLY on Saturday, March 13th!
Not a member? Signing up is easy! Check out our member benefits and prices HERE, or call 505-344-5911 to sign up over the phone.
We will serve refreshing Green Sangria all week long! Available by the glass or pitcher.
March 13th – The Street Food Institute Food Truck will be on site from 12-6pm serving a custom Irish menu!
This is a free, family-friendly event open to the public. We can’t wait to celebrate our first wine release of 2021 with you!
Liv Orovich and Char Rothschild will be delighting us with Irish themed music and bagpipes from 3-5:30PM
Saturday, March 13th
Wednesday, March 17th
Saturday, March 20th
CLICK HERE to View the Delicious Irish-Themed Menu that Street Food Institute will be serving on the 13th from 12-6pm!
Learn more about this great non-profit here: https://streetfoodinstitute.org/
Things To Keep in Mind
- Parking is limited and we want you to be safe, so carpool/rideshare if possible.
- Please remember to wear a mask anytime you are not seated, or distanced from other guests and staff.
- Seating is first come, first serve, so bring your good-luck blanket as backup to set up a space in our grass!
- We will not be accepting any reservations for these events.
- Please don’t forget your valid ID.
- Dress as festively as you would like!