- This event has passed.
1629 Release Party
March 20, 2021
Forget the gold, wine is at the end of our rainbow! Celebrate the release of our flagship wine with us!
We will continue celebrating the release of the 2018 1629 on Saturday, March 20th!
In the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day, we will be celebrating all week long with THREE fun-filled days of food, LIVE MUSIC, and wine!
We will serve refreshing Green Sangria all week long! Available by the glass or pitcher.
March 20th – The Street Food Institute Food Truck will be on site from 12-6pm serving a custom menu!
This is a free, family-friendly event open to the public. We can’t wait to celebrate our first wine release of 2021 with you!
Liv Orovich and Char Rothschild will be delighting us with Irish themed music and bagpipes from 3-5:30PM
Saturday, March 20th
Street Food Institute Food Truck will be on site March 20th from 12-6pm!
Learn more about this great non-profit here: https://streetfoodinstitute.org/
Things To Keep in Mind
- Parking is limited and we want you to be safe, so carpool/rideshare if possible.
- Please remember to wear a mask anytime you are not seated, or distanced from other guests and staff.
- Seating is first come, first serve, so bring your good-luck blanket as backup to set up a space in our grass!
- We will not be accepting any reservations for these events.
- Please don’t forget your valid ID.
- Dress as festively as you would like!